Saturday, September 10, 2011

Tsubaki Shampoo & Conditioner Head Spa Gold Line



Luxury, natural aroma blends of Marigold, Rose, Cinnamon, Geranium, Mango, Honey, and 15 other natural aromatic essences.

So I tried this gold line a couple days ago. The smell is strong and wonderful. I can't quite place my finger on what it smells like, but it smells better a day after. At first it was just normal and didn't make my hair so shiny like the red line right off hand. After a day, I can really see the soft shine to the hair. Unlike the gold line which is made with camellia amino acid and red line which is made with camellia amino oil, gold line is with camellia oil EX. Since I've only been using it for a little, I will update in a couple of weeks.

Update: Well that was longer than I thought lol I totally forgot to blog about it. Well, using this shampoo does improve hair texture but there can be build up. I would advise to use in rotation and to not use too much conditioner as more conditioner equals more build up. This shampoo is a little pricey but after using drug store brands in America I find that the occasional restoration with this line does wonder for my hair. I have southeast asian hair which is thick, kind of coarse, and my scalp is a bit on the dry side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment