Thursday, September 8, 2011

Tsubaki Shampoo & Conditioner Red Line


Tsubaki Red Line- Flowery fragrance blends of Camellia, Asian Pear, Asian Plum, White Grape, Pomegranate, Golden Peach, and Ginger.

When I first used it, it didn't work well with my southeast asian hair type. I have straight and pass shoulder length hair. while this line smelled wonderful, it made my hair really greasy. I stopped using it, but then gave it another try. So now I've been using it for a couple of months. My hair liked it the second time around. It made my hair soft and silky even in the shower. I found that the smell can last even a couple of days later. I usually wash my hair every other day sometimes I will go a week washing my hair everyday depending on time of year and my hair has been fabulous. I have used this shampoo and conditioner during the summer without problems. Recently, my hair has begun to look limp and greasy again. I think this shampoo can over moisture your hair so every so often I switch to a drug store brand like suave to clean my hair and then back to tsubaki. It has worked out fine. I suggest switching shampoos if your hair gets used to tsubaki. My hair has never been dyed or chemically treated in any way. I don't use extra hair products or use blow dryers. So I'm guessing my hair is pretty much untouched and this line has worked fine for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment