Friday, May 17, 2013

Triple leaf detox and sugar balance teas review plus it helps with acne

I guess it is about time for me to review this product. How I came across this product was on a whim. I am glad that I did. I've been drinking this for a long time maybe like three years. I don't drink this daily just once in a while. Occasionally, I do drink for a couple weeks straight. I start out drinking two tea bags in a regular mug. It is concentrated but I do this about twice a day for one to two weeks then I switch to one tea bag daily for another two weeks. I also drink this when I know that I have been overeating or when I scoff down sweets. At first I was drinking this for the benefit of a gentle detox though let us get the main points down.

Taste-The taste is herbal. It is acquired though nothing unbearable. It has a slight minty, sweet, and grassy  taste. There is a slight and I mean slight after taste. To improve I advise some honey though I just drink it straight up. Definitely more palatable when you drink it warm.

Side effects-I noticed that if I were to drink one tea bag daily it was fine but if I drink for a period of time two to three tea bags it does make me go to the bathroom more (mild laxative). I mean it is not a problem, but you should take a break and not drink unless you need to it is after all a mild detoxifier. High fiber diet plus this = very clean colon.

Benefits- Clear skin! Yep, I noticed that my face cleared up after drinking this for a couple of months I say I feel the benefits (energy and hydration) the first weeks, but the long lasting benefit of drinking it is clear skin. I kind of cheat a little by drinking it after I know I had too many sweets or junk food. It just helps me recalibrate myself. 

Other things to consider: I drink this with the triple leaf blood pressure tea. You don't have to get the benefits of clear skin but used in conjunction it is pretty good. I guess I might as well review this as well.


Taste-The taste is strong and can be off putting. It is bearable, but it is stronger tasting than the triple leaf detox tea. It has a more anise flavoring to it. I mean it has a sweetness though the herbal medicine taste is strong. I think those who grew up with alternative medicine know what I'm talking about. This should not be taken with meals because the taste is so off putting. Do not drink on an empty stomach or drink a huge amount at once it will make you feel sick. 

Side effects-For me I didn't have a problem with it. 

Benefits-It helped me with balancing my sugar. I don't have a problem with my sugar though this tea helps me from feeling bad after I eat something unhealthy. I would like to believe it negates some of the ills after chowing down on some junk food. Though I've noticed this to help with hormonal acne associated with menstruation. 

The results differ from people to people and I am not endorse for my review on this product. I too struggle with acne and have been trying to find a healthy way to help my skin clear up. Stay tune with me on my acne clearing journey.  

No comments:

Post a Comment